What We Do For You
R & D
At Sudarshan Consolidated Limited, we believe that the cost of research and development of products is not a cost but an investment that benefits the cause of Agriculture in India. Our Research and Development teams constantly strive to innovate products that maintain the finest quality standards, both in manufacturing undertakings and in formulations. Our well-equipped R&D facilities are backed up by other departments through a responsive process that ensures that the successful results of research reach farmers.
Research and Development Infrastructure:
- Classical and Instrumental methods of analysis
- Five Batch analysis under GLP
- Physical-chemical testing as per OECD guidelines
- Method Development and validation as per the international guidelines
- Impurity profiling and quantification
- Structural elucidation of compound by hyphenated techniques
Well equipped synthesis laboratory capable of developing process from gram scale to kilogram scale and further transforming the technology to manufacturing scale.
The formulation Laboratory has sophisticated equipment's for developing newer formulations: Wet Grinding mill, High Speed Homogeniser, Fluid Energy Mill Double Cone Blender, Spray Dryer, Fluidised Bed Drier and Extruder.
The Pilot Plant is equipped with:
- 50/100 Ltr glass reactors with distillation capability
- 100 ltr SS reactor with additional vessels
- 250 lit MSGL reactor with additional vessels
- 1000 lit MSGL reactor with additional vessels